Knowledge isn't only power, it's also health. Many people have questions about dental issues and aren't sure where to start, so to give you a better understanding we've compiled a database of terms and techniques used in dental care. Either use the search bar or go straight to our Education section.
At Sydney Aesthetic Smiles we take pride in our excellence in care and value for money
We follow principals of Minimally Invasive Dentistry which means the preservation of as much tooth structure as possible and most often also cost savings
At Sydney Aesthetic Smiles we use cutting edge technology to identify and treat the pathologies that have led to the loss of tooth substance.
The three main oral disorders seen with patients are:
Oral health is of utmost importance as oral diseases, in particular gum disease is linked to many other systemic illnesses
- Gum Disease
- Tooth Decay and
- Excessive Grinding
At Sydney Aesthetic Smiles we also believe that how comfortable we are with our smile is important to our overall wellbeing
In order to harmonise a smile we look at:
Gum: colour, contour and height as well as
Tooth: shape, size, position and colour
In order to balance a face we also look at Facial Proportions
Here we use the Golden Rule
The use of innovative techniques and materials to:
- Minimizefurther soft and hard tissue loss and
- Maximize aesthetics.
- Ultra High Strength Fibres
- Lasers to diagnose and treat gum disease and tooth decay
- Nano Composites with the highest mechanical properties available
- Minimal surgery + minimal cost + maximum strength 3M implants made in Germany
- Digital X-rays with greatly reduced exposure times, no chemicals and instant results
- Ozone gas and liquid to safely sterilize hard and soft tissues.
- Microscopes to detect even the finest cracks in teeth
- Automated Root Canal procedures.
We look at utilizing proven cutting edge technologies to improve the dental experience